Everything comes and goes.
Quick and passive simultaneously.
What is this feeling i'm experiencing now?
Relief? Content? Regret? Or weariness?
Holidays just started, i can finally breathe.
The past 3 months have been a roller coaster ride!
Everyone who knows me well will know,
"She hates theme parks! She sucks at rides! She's afraid of heights!"
Haha! BINGO!
Whether metaphorically, or in reality,
I'm seriously chicken when it comes to this.
Since young, i have always feared the unknown,
Feared of looking down, feared of reaching too high.
Just a few minutes ago, i realised that, i'm not alone.
My friends are going through hell as i am.
They are in deep struggle too as we battle the odds,
All for the sake of keeping our loved ones happy,
Ourselves satisfied.
I look at myself now, and i know,
I love to fantasise, i am a big dreamer.
I believe in a lot of things,
Yet i trust so little at times.
I hunger constantly for richness.
Not only materialistically,
But in life.
Life.
Short, yet challenging.
Every step is with effort.
Every step needs a reason to reach the next.
I fight alot. I can't help myself.
I am harsh to myself, i think because of this,
People see i am aggressive, people hate my style.
Then again, i love lots of people.
Almost everyone i know i feel proud and grateful for knowing.
Even the low lifes! HAHA! You know who you are! XD!!!
Anyway, holidays have just started.
And i find myself missing some people from uni already.
LOLs!! I cant wait to see you guys soon!
Those of you who are outstation,
Weihhh Come back to KL laa!
You know its more FUN here!!!
Plus, got ME! XD!!!!!
I love you guys!
Thank you for sharing the first 3 months of uni life with me...
I treasure every second with you...
Seriously was hard, long, exhausting, SIAOW but
Oh so effing FUN! ^_^
Please stay safe and away from that damn N thats out to get us!
Meet up more if we can!
I cant stand missing you guys! :'')
xoxox!!!
Take care and visit me here
For updates of my life!
I'm alive here. : )
Oh oh! And those of you who have a huge decision to be made,
Take it easy alright, no regrets, you know what is best for yourself.
Whatever it is, i'm here to back you up!
So best luck!
Cheers~*
Quick and passive simultaneously.
What is this feeling i'm experiencing now?
Relief? Content? Regret? Or weariness?
Holidays just started, i can finally breathe.
The past 3 months have been a roller coaster ride!
Everyone who knows me well will know,
"She hates theme parks! She sucks at rides! She's afraid of heights!"
Haha! BINGO!
Whether metaphorically, or in reality,
I'm seriously chicken when it comes to this.
Since young, i have always feared the unknown,
Feared of looking down, feared of reaching too high.
Just a few minutes ago, i realised that, i'm not alone.
My friends are going through hell as i am.
They are in deep struggle too as we battle the odds,
All for the sake of keeping our loved ones happy,
Ourselves satisfied.
I look at myself now, and i know,
I love to fantasise, i am a big dreamer.
I believe in a lot of things,
Yet i trust so little at times.
I hunger constantly for richness.
Not only materialistically,
But in life.
Life.
Short, yet challenging.
Every step is with effort.
Every step needs a reason to reach the next.
I fight alot. I can't help myself.
I am harsh to myself, i think because of this,
People see i am aggressive, people hate my style.
Then again, i love lots of people.
Almost everyone i know i feel proud and grateful for knowing.
Even the low lifes! HAHA! You know who you are! XD!!!
Anyway, holidays have just started.
And i find myself missing some people from uni already.
LOLs!! I cant wait to see you guys soon!
Those of you who are outstation,
Weihhh Come back to KL laa!
You know its more FUN here!!!
Plus, got ME! XD!!!!!
I love you guys!
Thank you for sharing the first 3 months of uni life with me...
I treasure every second with you...
Seriously was hard, long, exhausting, SIAOW but
Oh so effing FUN! ^_^
Please stay safe and away from that damn N thats out to get us!
Meet up more if we can!
I cant stand missing you guys! :'')
xoxox!!!
Take care and visit me here
For updates of my life!
I'm alive here. : )
Oh oh! And those of you who have a huge decision to be made,
Take it easy alright, no regrets, you know what is best for yourself.
Whatever it is, i'm here to back you up!
So best luck!
Cheers~*
0 Comments to "Realise"