BREATHE. VENT. SLEEP!!!

I cant tahan ady...
I need to vent my pain here...
I'm so tired!!
Why is everyone so stressed out!!
I know very well why...
But why do they stress me out too?!!
Omg........

I wanna swear swear swear!!
But thats not good enough to make me feel better...

Goshh I need a shoulder...
I need a rest...
This is seriously taking a toll on me...
S.o.s... S.O.S!!!

Deeeeeeep sigh...
Tomorrow English test...
Should be okayh right?
Its English!! English weihh...
Sob sob sob sob sob!
Still feel so down~ :'''(

I feel like crying...
No energy to laugh ady...
Because of this, i think people are moving away from me...
What should i do??
I cant break down now, can i?

Mmm..........
God help me......
Please.....
I'm so tired...
Help me....

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM

5 Comments to "BREATHE. VENT. SLEEP!!!"

deep breaths girl !!!!
take it easy (u are gonna hate me for saying this)...
its just an exam, its not your last. dun stress tooo much.

btw, i know the answer to your maths quetions the other time when i was at ur house...
i totally dunno why i didnt know it then..stupid me

mayb next time i could teach you abit of math, aint that bad in it, IF you really cant find anyone else.
i do hope i could help, it would be like revision for me. ^^

chills k?
u still hav a lot ahead of you,
if you cant handle this, dun expect to handle the rest with flying colors !!!
you can do it !!!!!!!!!

hey.. any time u need to tok or nid a shoulder to cry on. ima b there for you.. only problem is tht u r too proud 4 dat:P no offense

Its just an exam.
If i fail it, i have to wait for next year or smtg to resit it?
Wtf... I dnt wanna do dat!! :S
Haihh I just wanna survive till next Saturday when exams are all over...
The thing is, i am confident and doubtless i can survive working outside and making money...
Just math!!
The others should be ok...
Not too worried about em...
But thanks dear...
Hopefully i wld never have to ask you for help in math...
Cause i never ever want to have a reason for doing it again!!
LOLS!!! Urgghh Im such a hater! XD!!!

xoxo

Shann

> Zuhair

Heyy...
Yeahh Thanks for your concern...
In response to your "being too proud" comment, LOLS.
The thing is with me,
I dont really like to share with people im not closely attached with...
Just feel totally uncomfortable and i cant trust easily...
I hate feeling vulnerable.
If you know me better enough,
You would totally understand what im talking abt...
Thats why i have my blog here...
I need an arena to relieve myself of things... So yeahh...
Thanks anyway!
Hope you're doing well with math too! Bye~

Shann

well i found ur comment pretty upsetting.. cors i knw what and who u are and how u feel.. and to think that i aint a close fren.. i never considered u anything less.. u have hurt the feelings of this rich dog...

and to think that i am untrusta ble..<**SNIFF SNIFF**>

shame...
and i thot u wer a gud fred.HOW WRong u prOVED ME.

lol.

tc mate