LOLS!!!
Just got back from Judo not long ago. Went today cause Willis wanted to check out my club. Hmmm Interesting... Hahaha... He loves martial arts! Learns Karate and so, was curious about Judo too. ^_^ Luckily i SORT OF remembered the way to Kajang ktm. If not, i seriously have no idea where i would end up to be. HAHA!!
The class was slightly dull, although there were more people who came today. Grading is on Sunday, i wished i knew earlier, i want to take the test. Shann is READY! I need to get BLACK! Know what i'm saying? LOLS! XD
Anyhu, it was fun to have the kids around, everything went smooth, and Willis managed to learn things SO FAST. Omg, i swear, that boy is born to do sports! X) He learnt breakfall (Ukemi) and Rolling breakfall (Maimari-Ukemi) like dash. Haha Am kinda proud la, but then again, thats just me feeling altruistic for the welfare of others again. Wakakkaa! SUPER, no? :D
After sending him back to the ktm station, i made my way home. Vision blurry as usual, and extinguished streetlights deprived of its purpose has caused me to, ONCE AGAIN, get LOST.
I KNOW I KNOW! You're probably thinking,
"WTH is wrong with this girl? She got a brain in her or WHAT?! She needs a built in GPS in her system!"
WAHAHAHAA! Geez, thats SO TRUE. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes, so i prayed. : ) LOLs! It was so dark, and only stretches and stretches of haunted gravel lay ahead of me. The next thing i knew, the sign "SEMPADAN NEGERI SEMBILAN" stumped me and i almost died! WAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!! XD
Mantin, then Nilai? I was, oh! Where on God's Earth am I?!! I seem to be getting further and further away from civilisation, further from KL! @,@ Dont panic! DONT PANIC! Hahahaha... I blasted the radio. Fly FM. Shout Awards Live. HAH! Not bad.
Finally reached the 3rd toll, i asked the lady where i should go? Easy peasy! Make U-turn at the traffic light and TADA! You're back on track! Yehhh... Easily said, i had to pay RM3.50 times 2 for the consultation! Effing! XD
So in total, i spent almost RM10 on tolls today! LOLS!! Getting there one toll, coming back FOUR!! >.<>
But PHEEWWW All was worth it! At least my prayers were answered and I made it home safe. ^_^ Drank soup, showered, lie on the bed, and STILL, i beat Willis home, by alot. Poor thing, had to take 2 trains to reach home. I would send him all the way back to Wangsa Maju, but then there would be no guarantee of me reaching home in ONE PIECE. XD!!!
So yeah! Loved the company! Hope he had a wonderful experience and a new insight! And his rocket too! I so like it with a mouth! Blekk! :P
Goooood Niggghhhtttyyy~*
xxxxxx
Just got back from Judo not long ago. Went today cause Willis wanted to check out my club. Hmmm Interesting... Hahaha... He loves martial arts! Learns Karate and so, was curious about Judo too. ^_^ Luckily i SORT OF remembered the way to Kajang ktm. If not, i seriously have no idea where i would end up to be. HAHA!!
The class was slightly dull, although there were more people who came today. Grading is on Sunday, i wished i knew earlier, i want to take the test. Shann is READY! I need to get BLACK! Know what i'm saying? LOLS! XD
Anyhu, it was fun to have the kids around, everything went smooth, and Willis managed to learn things SO FAST. Omg, i swear, that boy is born to do sports! X) He learnt breakfall (Ukemi) and Rolling breakfall (Maimari-Ukemi) like dash. Haha Am kinda proud la, but then again, thats just me feeling altruistic for the welfare of others again. Wakakkaa! SUPER, no? :D
After sending him back to the ktm station, i made my way home. Vision blurry as usual, and extinguished streetlights deprived of its purpose has caused me to, ONCE AGAIN, get LOST.
I KNOW I KNOW! You're probably thinking,
"WTH is wrong with this girl? She got a brain in her or WHAT?! She needs a built in GPS in her system!"
WAHAHAHAA! Geez, thats SO TRUE. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes, so i prayed. : ) LOLs! It was so dark, and only stretches and stretches of haunted gravel lay ahead of me. The next thing i knew, the sign "SEMPADAN NEGERI SEMBILAN" stumped me and i almost died! WAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!! XD
Mantin, then Nilai? I was, oh! Where on God's Earth am I?!! I seem to be getting further and further away from civilisation, further from KL! @,@ Dont panic! DONT PANIC! Hahahaha... I blasted the radio. Fly FM. Shout Awards Live. HAH! Not bad.
Finally reached the 3rd toll, i asked the lady where i should go? Easy peasy! Make U-turn at the traffic light and TADA! You're back on track! Yehhh... Easily said, i had to pay RM3.50 times 2 for the consultation! Effing! XD
So in total, i spent almost RM10 on tolls today! LOLS!! Getting there one toll, coming back FOUR!! >.<>
But PHEEWWW All was worth it! At least my prayers were answered and I made it home safe. ^_^ Drank soup, showered, lie on the bed, and STILL, i beat Willis home, by alot. Poor thing, had to take 2 trains to reach home. I would send him all the way back to Wangsa Maju, but then there would be no guarantee of me reaching home in ONE PIECE. XD!!!
So yeah! Loved the company! Hope he had a wonderful experience and a new insight! And his rocket too! I so like it with a mouth! Blekk! :P
Goooood Niggghhhtttyyy~*
xxxxxx
0 Comments to "Long Gai. X)"