Bus

Its been ages since i've ridden on a bus! How long has it been? I am certain its more than a year and a half? Haha! And why not? How come? Cause... Generally to me, public transport SUCKS max. X)

Well, today deemed necessary for such a movement. Haha! How did I end up on a bus? Lets begin from this morning.

7.55am up and ready! Had a totally unnecessary argument at home, and out i went to attend the long awaited internet marketing seminar which has been paid for months ago! In the car, it didnt really end there, did it. But hmmm... Whatever, the day had to go on! ^_^

Everything was posh. Marriott is SO Marriott. Besides being effing COLD, we were served coffee and tea oso! Heheh! : ) It was long and boring. Some parts were good though. In between, Facebook games occupied my daydreaming as I cruised through the whole time in great attempts to sustain the attention. X) But I learnt quite a bit lah. Mmm not bad. Wakkakaa... I met a few nice people too!! Gosh, so there are nice people in this world! SO NICE, i feel guilty and wonder if i am as nice to them as much as they were nice to me. Hmmm......

A minute of thank you to : Ms Angie (Nice to meet you!!), Mr Yap (Wahhh Your IT ROCKS!!), Ms Evelyn (Gosh, you are the nicest, sweetest lady!!) and finally, Ms SANDY!! (AWWWHHHH! Thank you for letting me join you guys for lunch! And giving me a lift near home! I swear, i'm such a stranger, yet you are so nice! Haihh God Bless You for that!! :''] )

Anyway, made my way to Old Town Coffee Place opposite Midah. I was like, SHIT, RM14 in my wallet. Paid the cab RM4.50. How? Enough money to makan? And and, i was STARVING. XD!!! I havent been so pokked in SUCH a long time! Wuhuhu!! XS

I waited... And waited somemore... Sum asked me to reserve 15 seats! Whooaahh... That many are coming? O,O Haha! Finally somebody came. Kheng Kheng and Yong Sam! WAHH... I havent seen Yong Sam in what? 3 years?! Hoho... It was fun! Sam and Carmen we're lost in Leisure Mall area for HALF AN HOUR! X)!!! Dont ask me how they did it, i have NO IDEA. Wakakaka... Around half an hour or more later, the rest finally showed up. People like Wai Teng, Alicia and Yong Sam shocked my socks! I never thought i would meet them again in this lifetime! But all was good! ^_^

FINALLY, when all showed up, there was seriously FIFTEEN of us! LOLS! Carmen's farewell gathering. But everyone enjoyed everyone's company! Haha! Sorry Carmen? X) So as craaaazy as we always are, we made hell alot of noise! And because there were too many people to fit in one table, we combined two. And yes, we were yelling at each other from one end to the other! XD!!!!!!

The supposedly 女主角: Carmen! XD

Only then did i suddenly realise, i missed hanging out with them alot. What has college/uni life done to all of us? We're always so busy!! Everyone changed. Even if it was a little. Nonetheless, the bond between us remained unchallenged. We were just kids with one another, and no, i dont think anything can change that. :'')

For an hour, whacky silly things happened. The restaurant seemed to be ours. We were talking/shrieking/laughing/teasing SO LOUD, but no one dared confront us. You know why? Because we were TOO EFFING AWESOME! XD!!! Pictures snip snap snip snap! I love you guys...

The Girls : )

The Boys : )

Mom called, and soon, time was there and gone. Going home time. Shann, carrying her laptop in one hand, her sling bag across her black overcoat jacket, and handphone in the other hand, wobbled her way out of the restaurant with bestie Sam to catch our cinderella "coach" number 62 home. Cheered on by threats, rejoices and more promises behind our backs, i thought, when will we be able to meet up like this again? Will it be soon? I am free now, but the others? Awwhhh... :''S

The bus was almost leaving when i got down! Waved Sam goodbye and screamed at each other to sms when we reach home, i felt once again, lonely. The bus was filled with strangers. All the seats were taken. And i was struggling on carrying my lappy, handphone and wallet to pay the fella. After much effort to regain stability, a seat was finally vacant after the next stop was passed.

Pheeww~ Relief. I got myself sorted and yeap, a short while before i would reach home. It was already dark outside. From the bus stop, i still had to walk a near 65m before i could reach my doorstep. I swear, i was more conscious than ever. I was carrying my lappy in hand, and heck was it getting heavier with every step! I was exhausted. LOLS! Looking over my shoulder for the last time, i finally entered the gate and back into my solitude, safe and sound.

Sweating and still in my slightly sweat drenched overcoat jacket, i didn't regret having it on. Underneath, a black sleeveless blouse exposed could have cost me my life. But heck, 97% street smart kayhh! MUAHAAHAHA!! And so, after shower, here i am! Blogging blogging till now 12.57am.

Content and exhausted. Gotta thank our NEVER-RETIRING class monitor Chee Sum for all of this! It was a great outing! It was clear we all had fun! I wished he would know how much we appreciate his efforts every time he planned an outing for us. To him, none was fully successful. But heck, its the good memories we gain from going through the bad is what others remember! I wished he understood more of this than he currently does. THANKS A MILLION though! ^_^ Mmm...

*Yawns* I should probably sleep now... Another LONG seminar day lies ahead of me tomorrow. But HEY! I haven't picked out what to wear tomorrow!! Any ideas? I don't wanna enter Ice Age again! Awwhh~

For now, Shann loves Sam-Sum-Carmen-Lai Kuan-Dabian-Kheng Kheng-Kah Yan-Kyle-Yong Sam-Yik Soon-Kah Hoe-Yee Yang-Wai Teng-Alicia ALOT! Hope you guys arrived home safely, and is out of trouble! XD

The ton of us! :D J'ers forever!! <3


Gonbanwa~*

Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 8:08 AM

3 Comments to "Bus"

really had loads of fun the other night !!! i made my whole tired week(not day)...^^ everyone was like back in 6J where we laughed like nobodys business, really rare.. everytime i leave, i feel s if i hav to go back to my adult self ..haiz

cant wait for our Harry potter-sleep over-pasar malam date !!!!!!!!!!! lolz, you hav to know how to get to bdr tun razal stadium my dear !!! you're gonna be my driver !!!! lolz

Lols!

What to do? Its the beauty of growing up together. Childhood is somewhat always better than reality. X) Anyway, YESH!! It is next wednesday the 29th right? Haha! I'm still a bit blur about your plans and all... Bandar tun razak stadium i sorta know where la, you leave that to me. : )

Besides that, do you know how weird? Sunday Qian Chen smsed me. XD I didnt know who it was in the beginning, coz rmember my ericsson died? Wakakaka... Funny eh? Haha Alrighty then, you gambatteh with your week!! If you're starting to feel stressed out, just think and look forward to our meeting soon! ^_^ Take care dear~

Love,
Shann: )

its tuesday you pick me up from the stadium, then we head to your house first or go to movies then head to ur house, sleep over, then the next day u be my ah mat send to the stadium...lolz, or i can take taxi lah, coz hav to wake up early mar...then last day as usual u pick me up we head to ur house, at night go PM !!! rox rite? i totally whicked two days !!!!!!!!!!!!!