M.I.A as a result of R.I.P!!! XD

Omg!! Its JULY!!!
Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!
You know what THAT means?!
I've been missing for a near 3 weeks now?
GOSHH!!! @,@

To begin with, *long inhale, this was a blurdy LONG 3 weeks!!!
Assignment after assignment...
Geez Am i in Foundation or what?! XD

I seem to have lost most of my energy working
And laughing cause of insanity overload! >.<
Out of the blue, "WAAAKAKAKKAKA!!!"
Then whispers like, "Crazy biatch!" could be heard.
LOLS! Sorry if i have been too loud!
I swear, it only happens under TWO scenarios :
1) Lack of precious SLEEP.
2) When i'm HUNGRY to the extent of starvation!! XD!!!!!!!

The irony of it now is, i am actually struggling to keep my eyes OPEN.
Yesterday crept into Today like rats with sneakers!
Worked from 10pm or so till dusk around 7am?
Sickening english portfolio!!
I'm glad i'm clean off you for good!! @,@

Initially, i didnt plan to sleep at all!
Having always had a fighter's spirit,
I swear, the blardy boogey man wouldnt scare me!

Imprisoned in front of my lappie,
I would think back one day and remember all the "GOOD" times i had!
Freaking spending more time with this baby than with my parents!
WTH right... Grrr!!

Anyway, would tomorrow bring the same reverie for me?
Please please... Stop working me too hard... I'm exhausted...
LOLS I WANT HOLIDAY!!!
I NEED a holiday now!!!
I NEED you guys to go whacky with me!!
Wakakaka On the basis of AWESOMENESS i mean!
Like, almost every topic is regarding our work...
Lollie! I need a popsicle!! XD

IT. Wth. Menu. WTF.
Four slides. And then?
Hmmm..... Shouldnt be too hard.
Chin Heng...... Omg... You have to be my malaikat la!!
Health food pulak...
Pffffffffffffttttttttt............
Give me junkfood i can write a bible k! X]

So what lies tomorrow is a mystery,
What happened yesterday is history,
So hopefully, the present would LITERALLY be a gift for me...
Its been ages since i i got to do what i like without stressing!

Fingers crossed, after exams next week,
I will be a free girl!
*Prays hard!!!!!!!

Cheers~*

ex-oh-ex-oh! ^_^

P/s : R.I.P MJ... You deserve it...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 9:03 AM

2 Comments to "M.I.A as a result of R.I.P!!! XD"

girl, i was like you a few months ago...
i am still NOT that busy yet, but that doesnt mean i wont be crazy like you in a few weeks time...
having a weeks holiday rite now, due to the H1N1 case.
my school got 8 cases aldi lah weih..damn takut..
lolz, anyways, really sad you cant make it last week and this week.
hope to see you rite after ur exams.

p/S: you are my date to watch the new harry potter !!! so you cant watch it with anyone else!! you hear me?? lolz...

Hey sammy,
Haihhh Am really suffering now leh.
My maths... Gonna die... :''''(
So busy to the extent that i dnt realise if im breathing anymore...
When i was driving home after working 12 hrs plus on assignment today, i seriously was day dreaming like crazy. Subconsciously, my mind was shutting down. Omg... I need a break badly. BADLY!! After the 11th of July, Shann will be a FREE GIRL! FREE I TELL YA! Only then can i LISTEN TO YOU, and go for HP!!!!! Sob sob sob... I'm so tired... U better take care too ok! WEAR MASK!! >.<

xoxoxoxoxooxoxox!!!!

Shann