Overworked. :S

Have i ever told you i am secretly a workaholic?
Heck, i can't help it sometimes!
Someone please just stop me!

Not impulsive, just determined.
But then a good friend reminded me,
"Jaga your body!!!"
I was like... Hmmm Yeahor!
When was the last time i slept before 1.ooam?

It really almost is crashing down on me.
I'm a hard worker,
But even hard workers need more than A break!
Goshh how i HATE the word CHILL! :(

Don't ever call me to chill.
This girl chills when she chills mann.
She won't chill when she's pissed about something!
She won't chill when her heart wants to scream!

So tell me politely if you care...
Say,"Relax weihh... There's nothing more to fear...''

Haha then i'll happily take your advise!
Although sometimes i refuse to wanna,
Yet! I find myself thinking about it all day,
And finally decide, Yeahh i should.

Yesterday was a bad bad day for me!
Purposely woke up at 10am, after sleeping for less than 6hours!
For what? To work! =_= ''

Retaking most of the yet-to-be-posted Xanadu posts
And some of the already posted ones,
Gosh i seriously planned the WHOLE DAY for work!

Almost down to the last two pictures,
KAPOOF! Camera crashes!!! >.
But tomorrow, ALL HELL COMES LOOSE AGAIN!
For the THIRD time, WORK! X(

But pinky promise,
Tomorrow will be THE BOMB!
I WILL SUCCEED!
ROOT SHANNON!!!

But for tonight,
Record breaking 12.32am,
Shann meets prince charming in dreamland.
Wheeeeeee~!!!
Goodnight sweetheart! ^_^

Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM

0 Comments to "Overworked. :S"