快樂的一天! :D

Today was a good day for me...
I am so glad that, after all was said and done,
Mom and dad is really trusting me with the car!

You guys must be thinking,
"Arghh... Why is she making such a big deal of this?!"

Well peeps, to answer your question,
Its because, i've been waiting too damn long
For this to actually happen! Haha!

You know when i got my license?
You'll never be able to guess!
It was LAST YEAR AUGUST. =.=|||

And only now i'm finally being left alone with the car!
Its me AND the car, THATS IT! XD

So yes, my personal achievement!
Somehow, long before this,
I have literally dreamt before of this day.
When driving feels as if it was something i did all my life...
Perhaps it is... : )

Anyhuu, skipping to the next point,
I am also quite happy with my current state in my new environment!

Haha....
Its been... 2-3 years since i've felt so happy in a schooling environment?
You have no idea how much i suffered through highschool...
Thats a long story... We shall not persist here...
If you wanna know, lols, ASK ME! XP

So yeah, i'm so happy to have made quite a few amazing people in Nott!
Here's the list! <33!!!

~ Shin Ee!
~ Chin Heng!
~ Cassidy!
~ Edmond!
~ Samantha!
~ Pei Yi!
~ Chee Hao!
~ Adyna!
~ Wallace!
~ Nuha!
~ Pooi Pooi!

~ Gary!

And the list goes on... :D

We went swimming as planned today...
And yes, i actually completed my personal target
For FIRST Swimming workout session : 20 laps! XD
Not much, but its a start to redemption for the past 9 months
I turned into a slacker and a pig, not to mention...
An infamous COUCH POTATO! :S

So YEAH! It was really nice!
All was good! ^_^
And and, i reversed parked in two places,
And and, it was PERFECT! XD
(Although only after a few attempts)

Still struggling with the direct nose parking though!
But heck, practice makes perfect right?! X)
Provided i don't whack or crash into other people's car
First while doing it! Wakaka....

So yeah... Had simple lunch in the cafeteria.
And then hung out with Eddie and Cass in the library! :D
FINALLY CHANGED MY UNI EMAIL PASSWORD!!
LOLS I think i'm seriously the last one to do it!

So yeahhh tomorrow marks the end of my FIRST WEEK!
Omg... I feel like crying...
Though there is plenty of time to cry later on...
BAHAHA!

Its just, happy tears!
Feel so content and glad and appreciative now...
Gosh... I hope this will last for my remaining 4 years ahead.

But oh well,
The future not I to see!
So i'll just cross ma fingers,
And hope and pray this ecstasy will last on forever...
:'')

Sweet dreams dearies*

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:13 AM

0 Comments to "快樂的一天! :D"