Did I speak today?
Have I spoken a word at all?
Did the world just passed me by today?
Did I miss anything at all?
My memory fails me...
My brain lapses unintentionally...
Did I sleep enough yesterday?
Did i get all the rest i needed from all the work and no play?
Have I spoken a word at all?
Did the world just passed me by today?
Did I miss anything at all?
My memory fails me...
My brain lapses unintentionally...
Did I sleep enough yesterday?
Did i get all the rest i needed from all the work and no play?
LOL LOL LOL! I'm hungry....
Tummy growls*
Didn't have lunch, had a wee bit for dinner.
Doesn't seem to be enough...
Feel a bit lifeless now if not exhausted...
Feel totally isolated from the world today...
Didn't speak to more than 4 people today...
GOSH!! Uni orientation this coming THURSDAY!!!
Am I excited? Am i nervous?
HELL YEAH.
Am I prepared? Will I resurface? Will I be accepted?
I don't know... : (
Been drowning for too long!
My nerves are eating me from within...
R.I.P dear girl...
Tummy growls*
Didn't have lunch, had a wee bit for dinner.
Doesn't seem to be enough...
Feel a bit lifeless now if not exhausted...
Feel totally isolated from the world today...
Didn't speak to more than 4 people today...
GOSH!! Uni orientation this coming THURSDAY!!!
Am I excited? Am i nervous?
HELL YEAH.
Am I prepared? Will I resurface? Will I be accepted?
I don't know... : (
Been drowning for too long!
My nerves are eating me from within...
R.I.P dear girl...
0 Comments to "I Don't Remember..."