Oh, just a short note here.
I want to apologise...
From the bottom of my heart...
To ALL my Uni friends :
Shann is,
" SO SORRY AGAIN for Friday yeahh...
If i frightened you...
If i made you feel as if your life was in danger...
If you almost crashed...
If you were late for class....
I am SO SORRY...
Will you guys ever find it in your hearts to forgive me?
I've already promised myself,
Never again will i put so many people in that circumstance ever again!
I really really really really am sorry... :''( "
Bless you all, and sorry again...
Lots of Love,
Shann
I want to apologise...
From the bottom of my heart...
To ALL my Uni friends :
Shann is,
" SO SORRY AGAIN for Friday yeahh...
If i frightened you...
If i made you feel as if your life was in danger...
If you almost crashed...
If you were late for class....
I am SO SORRY...
Will you guys ever find it in your hearts to forgive me?
I've already promised myself,
Never again will i put so many people in that circumstance ever again!
I really really really really am sorry... :''( "
Bless you all, and sorry again...
Lots of Love,
Shann
0 Comments to "MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES. =\"