Next destination : Recovery ^_^

Today when i was studying...
Something caught my eye on the far right of my study table...
I was distracted for a moment again...

Staring blankly into space,
I realised theres just so many things i see and do that still reminds me of you...
But what surprised me the most is, eventhough i still miss you...
My heart didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday or the day before... :'')

I realise that if everyday i removed something that used to be ours,
Then my heart would gradually heal...
And that part of me would learn to accept that
That happiness i once had and loved so much,
No longer belongs to me anymore...


So one by one, i would have to say goodbye to them and move on...
Today, after smelling the first bunch of roses ever given to me by a boy for the last time,
And consciously trying to remember this beautiful scent forever,
Its sweetness and the wonderful memory it came with
when i first received it nearly 5 months ago...
I finally bid all four of those beautiful roses a final farewell... :'')

You taught me how to love flowers,
Eventhough i used to think it was silly gesture...
But now i can see how beautiful they are,
The true meaning they carry along with their once red petals...

Friday, August 13, 2010 at 10:22 AM

0 Comments to "Next destination : Recovery ^_^"