My First...

Its funny how life gives you the things you wanted so much, at the oddest and most unlikely of times, when You least expect it too.

After weeks of emotional struggle and intense missing,
Yesterday night when we broke up,
I finally dreamt About you.

Lols!! And this just reconfirms my belief all over again,
That life is in fact filled with surPrises, lots of them. : )

I didn't sleep a tearful night yesterday...
Unlike the ones i had battled wrecklessly a few nights ago...
I cannot admit that it didn't hurt at all...
But in a way, the few days before that helped me prepare well for Yesterday night.

I was a happier girl since two days before this...
Because quiet time for thinking has made what i wanted in life clearer for me...
I really thought i understood you better...
I really thought by giving you your space, we could get through this hard time, together.
But then, i was wrOng.

Whats love without missing and yearning?
But whats life with misery and depressioN??

I really understand now...
What it means to be happy... What it means to feel loved...
To once upon a time, be hugged, be held on to, and be treasured...
Feeling that special, that important to someone else...
To know that I am capable of loving and being loved...
And that life could be one that is as colourful as the rainbow...
For showinG me all of that, Thank You...
I couldn't have wished for someone else... : )

I will remember never to love selfishly anYmore...
I will remember to be patient and more understanding in my future...

You've taught me to understand myself better too...
Losing that faith isn't totally your fault.
You keep apologising, but you're not the only one who should.
So, sorry for all the pain i had caused you in the past, or is causing you now...
I believe that you will pull through without much problem or regret...
Because you have many great friends like i do, who will remind us of how awesome we really really Are... :'']

Sure, it hurts now knowing that that happiness we had can no longer continue to exist...
But i would not look back in vain or regret, because i knoW i had it before, and it is mine to keep forever...

May this chapter, My First,
Be one that will always remain in my heart,
Be one to reminD me that life can be more wonderful than it already is...
So i can appreciate that aspect I was blessed with,
And move oN with faith towards another sunrise,
Where hopefully, God has another adventure awaiting me... :'')

Farewell, my first love... }i{

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 8:14 PM

0 Comments to "My First..."