Hurdles

One down, two more to go!!
Whoooooossshhhh!! ^,^W!!

Yesterday was impeccable!!
Having studied till 2am the night before,
The early paper that came in the morning was A BREEZE. :D

LOLS!! Midway through the exam,
I was actually wondering if it was really necessary to study that hard before??
But once again, i was painfully reminded that,
No, we should never ever take things for granted.
NEVER.
Especially when it came to ones future.

I shyly turned away those thoughts and instead,
Was enlightened by the sudden epiphany.
All the late nights, the repeated revision
and horrid nervousness is worth it!!

Because if you want something, you gotta deserve it.
You gotta put hard effort if you're ever gonna beat yourself. : )

Having quite a victorious morning,
The day did not end just there. X)
I had TREATS!! :D

Spending the whole day with Jie and Andrew,
I couldn't have expected a more awesome day!! ^_^
Lunch at Sweet Chat, i had
my favourite dessert - Red Ruby from there!! : 9

I really needed something sweet!! Its been ages since i had sinful things in me!! XD

After that, it was SHOPPING TIME!! ^,^W!!
Andrew, you are a charm!!
Thank you for all the wonderful tips!!
It was a freaking wicked experience shopping with you!! :D
I just totally LOVE the stuff we got!! ; )
Can't wait to see the others' jaws drop!! XD
And note to be taken :
I'll be carrying a backpack the next time we shop!!

Conveniently BIG and environment friendly too!! ^_^

Then we caught a devastating movie!!! Eeeeeeeee!!!!
Andrew Low!! You owe me another cinema experience!! X)
I almost puked out all the popcorn watching Jude Law slicing open himself and other people without any form of anesthesia!! Goodddd!! Can you imagine the pain?? :S
And DUDE!! Those people are like Cyborgs!! Freaky things!!
But they could bleed!! Massive grossness!! @,@
But but but, the Irish French Fries was FABULOUS!! : 9
Lets get more More MORE next round k??!!
You gotta love potatoes!!!!! :D :D :D

Then rush rush rush home, bom bom,
And then speed speed speed out for party!!
Happy Birthday Wai Teng!! : ]
Hope you had a memorable time with us!!
Wrestling and eating an incomplete cake!! XD!!

It was undoubtedly a day worth remembering... : )
Although super exhausted and everything...
But having people i could just be myself with,
People who wouldn't change me for a million bucks,
People who appreciate and love me for who i really am...
Mmmm... Thats heaven enough for me!! ^_^

*~}i{~*

Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 2:43 AM

0 Comments to "Hurdles"