I am a strong girl...
Always have been! ^,^W!!
I just needed to understand.
I just needed time to...
And finally today,
After doing something really silly, I HAVE.
Hence, no more whining or tearing up!
No more sulking and self destructive thoughts!
Because I am AWESOME!!
And there is only one way, and that is FORWARD!! ; ]
Suddenly, everything has become so clear to me!
Suddenly, i could sleep properly!!
Suddenly, i realise, I don't have to care anymore!!!
I am a FREE babeh!! Whoooosshhh!! ^,^W!!!!!!!
* Welcome back awesome chunk!! ;D *
I'm just so utterly excited now!!
I think my bed's gonna break from all this jumping on it!! XD
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!
New semester is starting!!
That means, seeing all my friends again!!
Wheeeeeee~ :D
Ahhhhh............. *sigh of relief*
Tonight is an AWESOME night!! *Sinks into bed*
Thank you to ALL of you,
Who had helped me through all those difficult times!!
Without all your advises, support and encouragement,
I wouldn't feel this relieved and determined now!! ^_^
Thank you all so so much...
To the super warm, the massive silly medicine, the blurring fighter, the invisible hand, the unexpected wisdom, the extreme sweet, the brother bear and the twiggies addiction!! XD
I really appreciate all of you and love you all!! :''D
Thanks for everything!!
You guys know who you are... ; )
Always have been! ^,^W!!
I just needed to understand.
I just needed time to...
And finally today,
After doing something really silly, I HAVE.
Hence, no more whining or tearing up!
No more sulking and self destructive thoughts!
Because I am AWESOME!!
And there is only one way, and that is FORWARD!! ; ]
Suddenly, everything has become so clear to me!
Suddenly, i could sleep properly!!
Suddenly, i realise, I don't have to care anymore!!!
I am a FREE babeh!! Whoooosshhh!! ^,^W!!!!!!!
* Welcome back awesome chunk!! ;D *
I'm just so utterly excited now!!
I think my bed's gonna break from all this jumping on it!! XD
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!
New semester is starting!!
That means, seeing all my friends again!!
Wheeeeeee~ :D
Ahhhhh............. *sigh of relief*
Tonight is an AWESOME night!! *Sinks into bed*
Thank you to ALL of you,
Who had helped me through all those difficult times!!
Without all your advises, support and encouragement,
I wouldn't feel this relieved and determined now!! ^_^
Thank you all so so much...
To the super warm, the massive silly medicine, the blurring fighter, the invisible hand, the unexpected wisdom, the extreme sweet, the brother bear and the twiggies addiction!! XD
I really appreciate all of you and love you all!! :''D
Thanks for everything!!
You guys know who you are... ; )
*~}i{~*
And so she flies again...
And so she flies again...
0 Comments to "I Am Stronger than You Think!"