They Raya, We Raya TOO!! :D

Mmm Tomorrow is Hari Raya oh...
Since 6 something this evening,
Those pesky kids have been mercun-ing until... @,@
Damn, i felt like letting my dogs loose at them!
Wakakaka... Call me evil! I AM! XD!!

Anyway, tomorrow we'll be going back hometown.
Super early lagi... Awwhh... : (
LOLS!! 9.30am we leave for Dim Sum!
Then straight on ZOOM ZOOM in our white prince (dad's mazda)! :D

Its not a big deal we go back to hometown.
Almost every 2 weeks we do.
But THIS TIME, we'll be having gramps n granns along!
Wakakaka I managed to convince the cranky old man!
Hahahaha My aunt and cousin will be coming as well!
So we're pretty excited. : ]
Especially coz, we'll be CAMPING ON THE BEACH at night!
I hope our stuff dont get looted though. LOLS!! @,@

Will be away till Tuesday.
No internet and pretty far away from proper civilisation.
LOLS!! And dont get me started with them ROACHES!
I would kill them!! But then again... I'm afraid... :S

Oh well... At least we got Astro there!
Muahahahahaa!! And my new phone!! :D SE W980i!
Bwahahahaa... Music is paradise, TV is LIFE!! X)
So, HAPPY RAYA all!! ^_^
Drive safely to anywhere/everywhere you're heading to this season!
Cheeeeerrs!!! : ]

Oh Oh! And what is that they always say?
Maaf Zahir dan Batin? Is that it??
Mmm What that actually means, i dont know. X]

Cheerio! : )


Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM

2 Comments to "They Raya, We Raya TOO!! :D"

new phone???
lolz...u better show it to me on weds !!!!
gonna envy you like nuts !!!

wah..ur dad got a new car AGAIN???
sports car somemore....
i turn green liao ><

hav fun k?(though you will oni see this on tues, lolz)

HAHAHHA!! Hey girl! ^_^
Yeap! Me just got a new phone not long ago... : )
I couldnt stand the antique one anymore! LOLS! And my semester starting, so paiseh use that one! Haha!! XD
Yeah, I'll show you, you must give me your opinion k? Cause it was an impulse buy, but im not regretting it just yet! Wakakkaa!! :D
Nolah... Not new car! Been here for almost a year half le! : )
You've seen it before dear. ^_^

Anyway, yess!! I'm just about to get permission for wednesday!! @,@ Wish me luck! :]

*hugsss*

Hearts,
Shann: )