Why does it have to be like this?
I'm sooo embarrassed. : (
I hate that i'm stupid in math!
I hate that i cant understand numbers as well as words!
I hate that its sooo simple sometimes,
Yet my brain gets stuck,
And I feel like giving up.
I'm sorry you had to see it.
I'm sorry three yous had to see it.
I wish i could just banish these fears,
And not choke on these tears anymore.
I hate you!!
But i NEED to love you...
Thats what i hate most. : (
I MUST Survive.
Why does this always happen to me?
> Zuher :
Awwhhh Hey Zu Zu! : )
YEAHH! You're metaphor is super nice!! XD For me, i wldve said Speaking to a Cow MAN-glish! AHAHAHHA!! But thanks pal! :D Me appreciates it! ^_^
Just dont go freaking me out when exams come ok? We gotta get through this!! Grrrr!! Hahahaha.... XD
Sure thing! ^_^ Will see you REAL soon! Cheers! : )
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments to "Dejavu"