Lousy. : (

Grrrr.....
Ive been trying to upload Sam's pics for AGES now!
Stupid internet, wth is wrong??
Is this streamyx's idea of an upgrade?
Mann those buggers need to be SUED! O,O

Just came back from my first Internet Marketing meeting.
It........ SUCKED. : (
Firstly, it was because of me.
I was the youngest there. Everyone was much older.
We spoke in different channels, how was i to break the ice?
Water was already spilled everywhere!
Bet they couldnt believe how young i was, thats why! :S
Or maybe, these are just my excuses.
It was SO unproductive. I blame myself. : (

Horrible.
Today just didnt go according to plan.
REWIND.
Supposed to have tuition this afternoon too.
Just an hour before class, the dude smses me.
It went like this :
"I m lying on my bed now seriously unwell. Bet you're happy abt it. Bla bla bla... And then, feel dizzy, going to sleep."
LOLS!! My reply :
"Why am i supposed to feel happy abt it? Class is canceled then? Alright."

Haha... Screwed up aye?
And the blardy mosquitoes today!!
OMG!! I curse ur species to hell!! Many times over!! @,@
Seriously, things aren't going well now.

Tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Tomorrow i will set up my website!
Tomorrow i will have a good lunch!
Tomorrow will be an AWESOME day!!
Grrrr!! Hahahaha....

Besides everything that went wrong today,
I'm glad at least dinner was good!
Its the only thing that made me satisfied today.
Oh OH! And my NEW LAYOUT!!! :D
Nice anot? Nice anot?? Hahahaa... Me LURVES IT TO BITS!!
A bit too feminine ma? Haha Forgive the pink k! XD

Oh well, off to cheer myself up again!
And guess what? After more than 10minutes,
THREE photos managed to be uploaded!
Urgghhh Gobsmack me, somebody!! @,@
I feel like ramming my car into a tree!!
STOP ME. X)

Toodle doo! ^_^

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 8:47 AM

4 Comments to "Lousy. : ("

i see someone has accepted the color pink !! i toldya, its not that bad...cant believe we're growing up aldi XD. how i wish i can die now, i hate studying, being so lazy these few days, angry at myself for being soooo unproductive ><

What do you mean can accept pink?
Urrghh I hate that colour to shit!!
And BTW, you dont GROW UP and LOVE PINK! @,@ Swear, thats a bloody lie! Ahahaha!! We're supposed to grow up and HATE pink! Just think Hello Kitty! Ewww!! *vomits*
I only chose it coz it matches my layout, which is SO TOTALLY AWESOME! X) Yours turned brown, for whatever reason? O,O Oh well. ^_^ Sigh... Tell me about it! I HATE studying too! The blardy internet marketing shit is seriously getting me edgy! :( Mmmm Gambatteh ok dear! We gotta get through this period and survive it! After its over, heck, we'll celebrate! :D

Cheers!!
Take care dear!
*hugs*

Hearts to bits,
Shann^_^

hey shann
i think that the hols have done you well
u look prettier
and u need to help me get a cbox and a new layout coz i am blog noob.
wakaka
so long matey
x

> Zuzu

LOLS! Hey Zuh!
Holidays have done me good?
Haha Sorry to burst your bubble, but that aint a new pic! XD
I was 14? when i took it! LMAO!
Cbox? EASY PEEZY!! Just click on the word Cbox at the extreme right side of my Cbox, and sign up for it. Then, it'll take u to the html link, then u copy and paste it via the customize > layout section to ur blog. Add gadgets, then choose Add HTML/Javascript. Paste the code there, save, then VIOLA! :D

They Layout thing was a breakthrough for me too! LOLS! Just google BLOGGER LAYOUTS and hell alot will pop out! Pick one u like, and save the codes! You're done! : )

Best luck!

Cheers!!

Shann^_^