New semester starts tomorrow!! @,@
I am finally saying goodbye to the past three months of digression!
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a breath of fresh air! : )
How did i ensure i would sleep tonight?
HAHA! EASY! I slept at 5.30am yesterday.
Feeling bummed out already! It works! X]
Mmm No more sleeping till 10.30am in the morning!
No more lazing around the house and wishing a miracle would happen!
No more stoning in front of my laptop for hours!
No more isolating myself from the social world.
I feel like a dummy now. O,O
Hahahaa Oh well! Chin up!!
I shall survive this!! I will pull through! ^_^
In black or not, i will! XD!!
Muahahahah!! Rest early too my friends!
Hope you guys can get some sleep too!
Cheers!! : )
I am finally saying goodbye to the past three months of digression!
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a breath of fresh air! : )
How did i ensure i would sleep tonight?
HAHA! EASY! I slept at 5.30am yesterday.
Feeling bummed out already! It works! X]
Mmm No more sleeping till 10.30am in the morning!
No more lazing around the house and wishing a miracle would happen!
No more stoning in front of my laptop for hours!
No more isolating myself from the social world.
I feel like a dummy now. O,O
Hahahaa Oh well! Chin up!!
I shall survive this!! I will pull through! ^_^
In black or not, i will! XD!!
Muahahahah!! Rest early too my friends!
Hope you guys can get some sleep too!
Cheers!! : )
1 Comment to " "