13th of September 2009.Whats so special about this day?Well, its been what? FIVE years since Ko celebrated his birthday in Malaysia! X)We're so glad to have him back for good now!And what better way to celebrate it,With HOMEMADE Pizza with our new oven?Hohoho... Right, lets have the pictures do the talking! :D
Pepperoni and Pineapple!! Yumms!! :9
Mutton with Pumpkin and Tomatoes! *drools @,@
And who was the chef behind all these masterpieces??
HAHAHAHA
BIRTHDAY BOY!! XD!!!

Tada!! Dough for the crust!! ^_^

Prego tomato base!
Then top it with all the goodies! :D

Jeng jeng jeng!! *slurpss

Heheh... Couldnt wait to take a bite! AS USUAL. X)

Wohoho... Tasting the fruits of your reap!
Wakakaka!!

Heck! Even the pupps got pieces of the action! LOLS!!

Boy, did they have a feast! @,@

Not forgetting...
ICE-CREAM CAKE!!! Woahhh.... O,O

A bit shocked and unexpected huh Kaeh?
Hahahaha.... Your 26th Bday cake from Baskins! : )

LOLS!! Mama's lurve... XD

Wait wait!! Mine too aye!! XD!!

It was FROZEN!
Dad wanted to use a MEAT CHOPPING knife!
Omg... @,@

Wahahaha My cone!! :D

Baby Cone! Lols!! STRAWBERRY Flavoured!! *,*

Looks SOOO sweet right?
Hahahaha It truly was! ^_^

Daddy licked it dry! LMAO!! X)

Enjoying his treat!
Hope you enjoyed not just the cake Ko!
I was certainly having fun! X)
Oh! Did I mention?
After coming back from Ingredients shopping with Kaeh at Bangsar Village,
I went Shoe shopping with Pooi Pooi?
Hahahaha... Heres what I got!!
Totally in love with em! Wakakaka...
My first ever pair of Glads!!Wohohoho...I'm naming them my Glad Ladies!! :D
And this one?
Wahahahaa!! SOOO ROCK aye? XD
MY style!
MY SPARTAN!! :D
Pooi Pooi lehh? What did she get??

Casual Peep Toes!!
SOOO her right?! *winks
Lastly, my suggestion!Wakakkaa These elegant babies!Super duper classy, no?Amazing day it was!Simply my typical love filled day for Family, Friend and...Hahah... SHOES. ^_^<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Toodle-doo! : )
4 Comments to "Happy Birthday Kaeh!! Me Loves You!! ^_^"