State.

Mmm...
It'll be over soon...
I keep praying everything will be alright.
Why does it seem like i'm the only one over-stressing,
When everyone is so chilled.

Hmm...
Assignments are time-bombs.
Lecturers are death-eaters.
I swear, this current state of mine is partially withering.
Can i hope for a better outcome?

What do i need?
What don't i need?
I am sooo tired...
I dont feel like deciding any more...
I need more than just rest. :S

For once, i want to sit at the backseat.
For once, i want to be the passenger, not the driver.
For once, i want to be navigated.
For once, i want to be the infamous slacker.

But as all known,
Wants aren't wishes coming true.
Wants aren't presents wrapped with ribbons.
Wants aren't things you're blessed with, if its not meant to be.

Sleeep...
Funny how a person can adapt to the poorer circumstances of life.
Going home and sleeping on my own bed,
Seems like such a strange thing now.
I couldnt sleep restfully.
Nor did i dream good dreams.

Perhaps soon when all this is over,
I would learn to enjoy luxury again.
No, i am not in shambles.
This girl always stands tall.
Watch out whatever!!
Cause you're in my way!! :P

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM

1 Comment to "State."

feeling you're the only one stressing when everyone is chilling?
this sounds so familiar.

it tears me apart to see you like this, i wish i could be, i wish we could go through this together.

i've been thinkin a lot lately, if i chose nottingham, at least both of us will have someone to go through all the rain ans storm together. we could stay up all night in our rooms rushing to do our assignments. that way we wouldnt feel so tired. that way u wouldnt feel you were the only one stressing.

haiz...hang in there k? you cant feel like givin up everytime you meet a challenge. this is just the beginning my dear! chins up k?

I'm greatful you took the effort of finding us a job at the PC fair when you're in such a bz state. ^^

i called ken yesterday, but he was busy and said he would call me back. but he didnt. i texted him this morning. still no reply.><

fingers crossed ^^