Zombie mode. @,@

My eyes hurt. I feel lethargic.
I also feel free but i know i am not.
I promised myself a lot of things,
But do they always prevail?

Home used to be home.
Now, its just... shelter. : (
How am i controlling all of this?
These emotions are eating me from inside...
I think i am hurting people. :S

Assignments are ALL OVER for now, FINALLY!!
I am supposed to be ecstatic now.
I am supposed to be SCREAMING with relief!!
But what is happening?
Am i over-worked?
I came back home today, and died on my bed, again.

I am in DESPERATE NEED of a holiday.
I am getting one! It is next Friday!
But why does it seem so far away?
Sigh sigh sigh.......... Wake up Shann!! @,@

I need ACTION!!
I need MORE purpose.
I had to CRAWL out of bed today... Aikks.
What should i do now?
I know study... But but... What else?
Life is currently in the slumps...
I am emotionally, although not physically... A ZOMBIE.

NEEDS TO RESURRECT!!!
NEEDS TO RESURRECT NOW!!!
Where is my savior?
Please appear soon.
Cause i have this urge to ram my car into a tree again!!
Just to feel... pain.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 6:12 AM

2 Comments to "Zombie mode. @,@"

I'm feeling the same too. ><
that's why I malas to teman others leh.

I feel like locking myself up!!!
I wanna hide myself from the rest of the world.
I wanna get high, but I just cant seem to.



I wanna hav fun, and yet I pull myself back.

It's as if I'm missing something.
there's a missing part of me somewhere.


I sooo wanna cry these few days.

I'm sorry if I sound cold these days. But I cant seem to open up.



looking for my own savior as well ><

Mmm... I am here if you need me!
No matter how busy i am!

In the past, hardships have drifted us before, but then we've always managed to built things back cause our foundation is strong.

I hope during this time, you could find comfort in leaning on something familiar to you.
It always makes things feel better, dont you think?

Shann