Woahh...
I know, i know!!
I probably deserve a smack for being gone for so long.
My deeeeeepest apologies!! :S
Anyway, Shann has been AWAY, literally. ^_^
My request was permitted!!
And i have been staying on campus for the past 2 weeks?
Ahh It is only natural for you to assume that alot has happened.
Mostly the good would be:
+ The tests i had were actually BEARABLE, and nearly GOOD. :D
+ Independence. Deciding what to eat for dinner is FUN!! XD
+ I hadnt put on any weight at all, despite the many supper nights! *yippie!!
+ Moral presentation has been completed!! And so is IT!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!
+ Shann got fitter and better at Volleyball!! ^_^
+ Hanging out with friends make me love them more!! : )
The not so good?
- Lack of sleep and too much studying. X]
- Rarely such a thing as breakfast in the morning.
(Coz i sleep real late) :S
- Assignments are still piling up!! Goshh!! I need PROGRESS!! : |
Thats about it!! LOLS!!
Overall, i utterly love the freedom i am currently getting.
I'm already feeling a lil sad that it'll be ending soon.
Every single day i cherish with all hope of getting another.
Hmm Perhaps if i wished or hoped hard enough, it would happen?
*Fingers-crossed-till numbness dominates*
I pray and pray what i am doing is right.
God, let me know no sorry to the future.
Let the outcome of all of this be one of greatness.
*With all my heart, i wish you had some of mine...*
P/S : Pictures are on FACEBOOK!! :D If i am less busy/less lazy, i may upload them here someday! ^_^
I know, i know!!
I probably deserve a smack for being gone for so long.
My deeeeeepest apologies!! :S
Anyway, Shann has been AWAY, literally. ^_^
My request was permitted!!
And i have been staying on campus for the past 2 weeks?
Ahh It is only natural for you to assume that alot has happened.
Mostly the good would be:
+ The tests i had were actually BEARABLE, and nearly GOOD. :D
+ Independence. Deciding what to eat for dinner is FUN!! XD
+ I hadnt put on any weight at all, despite the many supper nights! *yippie!!
+ Moral presentation has been completed!! And so is IT!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!
+ Shann got fitter and better at Volleyball!! ^_^
+ Hanging out with friends make me love them more!! : )
The not so good?
- Lack of sleep and too much studying. X]
- Rarely such a thing as breakfast in the morning.
(Coz i sleep real late) :S
- Assignments are still piling up!! Goshh!! I need PROGRESS!! : |
Thats about it!! LOLS!!
Overall, i utterly love the freedom i am currently getting.
I'm already feeling a lil sad that it'll be ending soon.
Every single day i cherish with all hope of getting another.
Hmm Perhaps if i wished or hoped hard enough, it would happen?
*Fingers-crossed-till numbness dominates*
I pray and pray what i am doing is right.
God, let me know no sorry to the future.
Let the outcome of all of this be one of greatness.
*With all my heart, i wish you had some of mine...*
P/S : Pictures are on FACEBOOK!! :D If i am less busy/less lazy, i may upload them here someday! ^_^
0 Comments to "Gone for Long?"