Nihilarian. O,O

You guys must be thinking,
"WTF? What on EARTH does nihilarian mean??"
HAHAHA... Well, you'll just have to read to find out. X)

If you havent realised, i've been gone for some time.
Its not unexpected to find, i have become, exceedingly drained.
Resulting in nothing less but lack of sleep, and so much to do.

Yet, uni hasnt been the best place for me recently.
The assignments are the killers. *shotgun goes off!!*
I myself wants nothing to do except going for sports,
And in some way, releasing this stress jug of which is near full.

Tests are a bitch.
Optimism? and/or exhaustion is the one that keeps me from
thinking too much about the outcome. I fear dreadfully.

Despite all this, I'm becoming a nihilarian.
Useless in every way, i feel my brain diluting.
God save me... This cannot happen!!
Not now.... @,@

I need a pillow.
I really soft, comfy and warm one like Sue Chee Hao!!
HAHAHAHHA!! I'm gonna call you pillow from now on!! XD
Your size is just right okayyyhh.....
I need to borrow.... Can can can? ^_^

What a wonderful thing to have,
A something, or someone to emotionally depend on.
Someone who can dissipate all my stress and worries...
Someone who can make me smile or laugh without force.
Yeahh Shann need's someone. >.<

Or maybe i just need more sleep. Gahh. X]

Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 6:36 AM

1 Comment to "Nihilarian. O,O"

Girl, you're like me a week ago...
dun stress too much ah, its juz assignments, not exams.

get some sleep, if you still have a long way to go, dun drain urself at juz the beginning of the race, you wouldnt have enuf strenght to cross the finishing line in the end.

your health ah !! you better not have gastric ah!! if not i'm gonna kill you !!! XD

chins up k?
i actually knew this was gonna happen, you always push urself to the fullest like me >< now i know how my mum feels ...


i wanna watch the christmas carol with you !!! if you can lah

tutelus !!
love and miss you my dear !