Is it not appropriate to consider?
Sure, it might cost a lil more,
But think of the outcome?
I am confident i will do BETTER than before...
I've always been wanting to stay on campus.
Not just because i am curious, and want independence.
There can surely be more reasons than the above two.
Every monday and wednesday,
In an extremely tired state,
One drives home through darkness of night.
Already, it is exhausting to have to hold on to the steering wheel,
But the rushing home part, goshh takes the tuut outta me. :S
Usually reaching home at around 6 or 7,
Having dinner and prolly spending less than half hour downstairs,
Well, this isnt exactly ideal as a family life,
But hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?
45mins there and back might not seem like a long journey everyday,
But having to wake up EXTRA 1 hour to get ready THEN leave,
I lose sleep!! And have sleep late at night all the time!!
In total, I need 1 hour 45 minutes max to get to school.
Imagine if class was just 10minutes walk away,
I would only have to wake up half hour before hand!
Lols!! I cant stand but wonder,
What convenience there would be!
Being able to do work efficiently,
There are less distractions, not to mention ENTERTAINMENT in Uni!!
Haha And i know it would be obviously less comfortable there,
But cant i JUST TRY???!!
Take my car... Whatever!!
Itll be easier for me to do assignments as well!!
Everything is GROUP WORK!!
And where else is majority of the group??
UNI LARRRHHH!! @,@
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm....
You're still thinking...
I'm still hoping...
Actually wishing REAL hard...
Now just waiting for God to decide if it should happen.
I sure hope it does.
I wouldnt be as tired?
Or as helpless when i need to ask a study based question!
I'd have GENIUSES around me 24/7!
Haha Hell yeahh i do! ; )
Please please please please PLEASE? :D
*Cross my heart that i would do better than i currently am...*
3 Comments to "Necessity?"