Specifically in my tiny world, things havent been as good as i had hoped.
Sigh....
Constant worry that we won't be able to live as comfortably as now,
Has caused me to wonder....
"What if there's not enough to spend for groceries?"
"What if daddy cant pay his staff??"
"What if big units cant rent out???"
Arrgghhhh!! @,@
Mom intended me to worry about all this.
She's evil in that sense.
But i can't blame her. Swt...
So as i endure each passing day of my current, so-called HOLIDAY,
I find myself subjected to constant financial stress!
LOLS!! Something i shouldnt have to worry about,
And possibly even wouldnt know if i were in Uni studying ma butt off now!
Wakakaka....
But awwright...
Thats my share of "entertainment" as time passes now.
I can't stand it though!
I am a very inconsiderate child!
Seriously, i'm horrible! @,@
Every single SALES sign, i need to peek at!
Every single cheap CLEARANCE i need to participate!
Wth!! LOLS!! Am i SUCH a HOPELESS Shopaholic?
Gahhhh!! Do i not have a sense of guilt?!
Hopeless Creature. =,=*
Anyway,
What has been a relief for me recently is :
WUHUUUU!! All units rented out!
Except for one left!!
Oh! Yeahh And one more half sealed deal!
Ahhh Fingers crossed!! It will be done ASAP!!
And Thank Lord! Hopefully daddy's burden diringankan dy! :'')
Mmm....
Shann still needs to gambatteh though!
Gotta conquer maths next semester!
I shant be eaten alive, NO! XD
RELOAD ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cheering me on?
Hahaha Just dont scream at me if i ask, k?
Wakakakkaa!! I need Uni............
Omg....................................................................
*Falls on the floor and STAYS THERE!* O,O
Cheers!! ^_^
6 Comments to "Relief?"