I can't deny feeling sad and sour when i look at your photos.
We were once really, really close.
I thought we still are... But that doesnt seem so.
There is no blaming you for drifting away.
I know what its like to feel lonely, even when theres company.
Yet, i think i'm selfish, for wishing my name
was still in your list of *close friends*.
Are we all born like that??
Always missing what we once had??
Things we took for granted...
Time, friendship, crazy moments and all the memories...
I apologise for ever letting you feel left out.
I don't know how to deal with this...
I just feel sorry. : (
We were once really, really close.
I thought we still are... But that doesnt seem so.
There is no blaming you for drifting away.
I know what its like to feel lonely, even when theres company.
Yet, i think i'm selfish, for wishing my name
was still in your list of *close friends*.
Are we all born like that??
Always missing what we once had??
Things we took for granted...
Time, friendship, crazy moments and all the memories...
I apologise for ever letting you feel left out.
I don't know how to deal with this...
I just feel sorry. : (
2 Comments to "Lost, not found."