Disorientated. @,@

Living on campus as an extra-terrestrial for the past week,
I've learned that there is a different life to live altogether.
One that is different from the comforts of home,
One that is constantly surrounded by busy beings
And noisy friends that i love so much!! :D
Wouldnt you agree that THAT is the best life of a student??
Me, myself and I certainly do. ^_^

Being almost always sheltered and over-protected,
Living independently outside of home has become a freedom i wish i had.
I know there are lots of limitations about transport and food options,
But to me, those are minor and can easily be overcome.
That is, given the luxury of a car, which i currently do have temporarily.

But screw that!! I could live without a car!!
I have been for freaking 17 years!!
Why start dying now?? XD
As long as i have accompaniment,
I believe i will survive!! ^_^

Doing crazy things is my mission.
I wanna sleep in the middle of the road again!!!
Sighhhhhhhh..................

Life is vibrant and meaningful with people around.
It just saddens me to see how much i'm missing out on this aspect of life.
Feeling left out when at home, feeling alone and somewhat miserable...
I wish i had a twin sister or something!!
I think that would be nothing short of AWESOME!! : )
Or unlimited movie supplies would be great too!! :D

Disregarding my love for traveling and the million places i wanna go,
My ideal fantasy life would be to live in A CINEMA. ^_^
With 24/7 supplies of movies, pop-corn and snacks,
As well as cushiony pillowed rows of chairs i could go crazy with...
Goshh... I could have a fetish for Steven Speilberg
And all those hotties in the screens!!
I would love them for their character, their passion, their mission!!
And i'll just keep on falling in love over and over again... X)

I crave for something different.
I crave now to do something so madly out of this planet!!
I crave to no longer eat my notes and study!!
I wanna be a nomad!! I wanna live life unrestricted!!
I wanna talk to aliens!!
I WANNA BE ABDUCTED!!
I wanna fly fly and fly!! Even without wings!! :D
I wanna just run and run like Forest Gump,
Until the day i dont wanna run no more.
Who knows??
I might be the next great thing you see in the papers!! ;D

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.....
WATCH OUT WORLD!!
Imma blow my mind REAL SOON!!
Whoooooooooooooshh!! ^,^W
I WANNA GET A NEW PET!!
I want a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I know you'll make me happy!! :D

exoh.

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 8:02 AM

0 Comments to "Disorientated. @,@"