A crowded space, a breathless night,
Tonnes of celebration beneath the moonlight.
Enjoying the soothing water beneath my feet,
Wishing you weren't next to someone else but me.
Silent control, soft but stringent words,
Tolerantly, willingly i accommodate.
Thinking no, i shan't aggravate,
It was too happy an occasion to waste.
At a corner, around me buzzing,
Alone, i could not help but kept forcefully smiling.
Water splash, another one in,
I couldn't ignore how next to me, they were warm and caring.
Almost everyone was in,
I had decided to join the scene.
Holding her hand,
We decided,"What the heck? Lets jump in!!"
Seeing you already surrounded,
Caring for others at the far end,
I just couldn't bear joining in,
I couldn't continue pretending.
The warm water i wanted to embrace,
Refusing to think i was deep down drowning,
All i needed was solace,
All i needed then was a not-alone place.
This might be envy,
This might be disappointment.
Within I'm unsure if its my fault or my own infliction.
Because to everyone else,
You were just being a gentlemen...
Stop this beating,
It really is aching...
I can barely breath...
Lord, rid me of this anguish...
Tonnes of celebration beneath the moonlight.
Enjoying the soothing water beneath my feet,
Wishing you weren't next to someone else but me.
Silent control, soft but stringent words,
Tolerantly, willingly i accommodate.
Thinking no, i shan't aggravate,
It was too happy an occasion to waste.
At a corner, around me buzzing,
Alone, i could not help but kept forcefully smiling.
Water splash, another one in,
I couldn't ignore how next to me, they were warm and caring.
Almost everyone was in,
I had decided to join the scene.
Holding her hand,
We decided,"What the heck? Lets jump in!!"
Seeing you already surrounded,
Caring for others at the far end,
I just couldn't bear joining in,
I couldn't continue pretending.
The warm water i wanted to embrace,
Refusing to think i was deep down drowning,
All i needed was solace,
All i needed then was a not-alone place.
This might be envy,
This might be disappointment.
Within I'm unsure if its my fault or my own infliction.
Because to everyone else,
You were just being a gentlemen...
Stop this beating,
It really is aching...
I can barely breath...
Lord, rid me of this anguish...
0 Comments to "Anguish."