Eventhough it is pretty depressing and emotional,
But, the true meaning within the lyrics
Made my heart stop a beat.
Flowing with the sadness that this song embeds...
I felt every momentum of what it intended.
曾经热爱过。。。
享受过。。
珍惜过。。。
拥有过。。。
幸福过。。。
但,最后, 始终,
还是痛苦过,
冷落过,
委屈过,
牺牲过,
也就这样在生命中永远错过了。。。
Forsaken love. Bittersweet, no? :'']
猜不透 (Unguessable) by Artist - 丁噹 (Ding Dang)
猜不透
Unable to guess
你最近時好時壞的沈默
Whether lately, your silence is good or bad.
我也不想去追問太多
And I don’t want to ask too much.
讓試探為彼此的心 上了鎖
Let the trials of our relationship lock our hearts.
(Chorus)
猜不透
Unable to guess
相處會比分開還寂寞
Whether spending time with each other is lonelier than breaking up?
兩個人都只是得過且過
Two person is just satisfied with getting through with their own lives.
無法感受每次觸摸
No longer able to feel each others presence and touch.
是真的 是熱的
Whether this has become our fate? Whether theres still passion?
如果忽遠忽近的灑脫
If we're always apart, then suddenly close again, and you use that as your escape route, 是你要的自由
Because freedom is what you want,
那我寧願回到一個人生活
Then I'd rather go back to the life of being alone...
如果忽冷忽熱的溫柔
If because you feel mistreated, suddenly cold, then suddenly warm,
是你的藉口
And this is your excuse,
那我寧願對你從沒認真過
Then I'd rather never have been serious with you...
(Chorus Repeats x2)
In this relationship, who is right or wrong,
我已不想追究
I already don’t want to question anymore.
越是在乎的人越是猜不透
Because the more you care about someone, the more confusing everything becomes...

0 Comments to "猜不透"