Touch me not! >.<

One is sensitive,
One is reserved,
Take not advantage of ones friendliness,
As another's insensitive prank or joke.

I HATE being inflicted with pain!
I hate being exasperated and unstable!
Respect can NEVER be given!
It can only be EARNED.

Trip only ONCE,
There should not be a second time!
It is funny only ONCE,
The second just becomes lame!

Understand different cultures,
Adapt to different habits!
Not everyone can accept being POKED at,
And hell! I bet you hate being disrespected!

I am a girl! Whether i'm your buddy or not!
I tolerate, i am honest,
And I absolutely can't take arrogance!

I despise meddling with other people's relationships,
Especially matchmaking and hooking ups!
It is seriously NOT MY BUSINESS!
So don't say i have not helped enough!

Forgive me if i can tolerate NO MORE,
If i've been avoiding you, if i ignored...
I have been VERY frustrated,
With the overboard pranks, silly games and inconsiderate talk!

It CAN be okay, i CAN forgive you!
Everything CAN be normal again...
Only if you've learned to accept,understand,
And respect me for the way i am!

If not, GOODBYE then!
I bid you good luck!
So long to the respect i have for you,
You don't deserve it anymore...

It is YOUR CHOICE.
So don't be rash!
Because REGRET NOT what you have decided!
It will be too late! : |

Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 5:29 AM

4 Comments to "Touch me not! >.<"

who made u mad my dear.. chill chill..

Hey girl!! :D Awwhh Nahh don't worry abt me... I feel better now after expressing myself... : ) Haha Thats no wonder i love my blog! XD Just someone who keep kacau and didn't respect me... LOLS Just beh-tahan dy so had to vent out in this post... Wakakkaa... Sorry for making you worry yeahh... Thank you for caring!! *hugs!!*

Shannon

i guess i know who that person is.. =) welcome..

WAAAKAKAKAKA!!! Luckily now better dy! Lols Who told you? XD!!! That day i beh-tahan, so straight away tell him! Wahhh..... Luckily he didnt get angry... Now MUCH better dy! ^_^ Phheewww!