Many people perceive me as a strong, independant,
Naturally sort of tom-boyish person.
(Not that i have a problem with that! X])
Old friends would say,
"Ahhh! She's been like this since forever!"
New friends might say,
"Is she always like this?"
And wonders how to react to that.
But they all almost always conclude that,
"Mmm... But shes a nice girl. Loud! But harmless! Caring? Maybe."
Then again, there are those times,
When even the old acquaintances would assume,
"Nahhh... She can handle herself... She doesn't need much help..."
I would like to enquire,
Since when have you really known me well enough to decide?
I admit, i love having that Imma-Rockstar attitude!
With the short hair, piercings and black nail varnish!
And i can't suppress my love for sports!! >.<
But don't Rockstars deserve to be regarded as
Normal human beings with basic cravings and necessities too?
Does it mean that, if you're a Rockstar,
You don't need to be cared for? Or worried about?
Do i have a sticker on my forehead saying,
"I'm ALONE, and loving it!" ?
Goshh... I know i shouldn't be shocked at that response,
But this only tells me one thing,
You think you know me well,
But in fact, you really DON'T.
Recently, someone was questioning my sexuality.
In my mind, wtf.
I might be born tom-boyish,
But to those who are curious and don't know,
I HAVE had crushes before!
I HAVE had a complicated "relationship" before.
And yes, like almost every other girl on this planet,
I DO instinctively like boys. I am FREAKING STRAIGHT. : |
LOLS.
Sounds kinda funny?
But heck, i am damn serious about that fact.
Anyway, sometimes i tend to wonder...
Is it just me? Or does fate work so slowly,
It tempts me to give up hoping?
Hmmm.....
But i remember this promise before,
No, i will not search,
Instead, I believe I will be found. : )
I've kept it for so long.
She's overwhelming!
She's so friggin loud!
Owhhh sometimes she just scares the shit outta me!
Urrgghhh she speaks her mind and she doesn't care!
YEAP! I am, ALL of the above.
But can i not be?
Should i be quiet?
Should i be gentle and timid?
Grrr... At times even when i want to be,
I can't. Plain and simple.
Its just NOT in the genes! XD
A great example Sammy(best friend) told me last night,
PINK. Shes a rockstar! Shes not as feminine as Gwen Steffani
Or Jessica Alba! She doesn't have long hair!
But how come shes hooked?
People should look at complicated things, simplely.
To understand a person, you need effort.
To care about a person, you need to observe.
Many a time, LOADS of people overlook that.
Most of the time, they see only the surface.
So yes, my conclusion is,
I am NORMAL even if you think i am not.
I AM a girl, even if you're guessing i might not be.
I'm just different. And i believe, that is unique.
Who on earth do you know can care so much
Yet appear to be doing it so effortlessly?
Hmmm... This takes sincerity.
How many have that?
Silent cries are ALSO cries.
Stories untold, are ALSO stories once written.
Doesn't mean they never existed.
So next time, before you want to take advantage of something,
Think first, if you deserve having it or not.
Don't regard me as insignificant,
Or unhelpless.
Sometimes, i need to be cared about too.
Sometimes, i need a boost as well.
I would not be a mortal if i had no feelings.
Just feels better expressing it here
Rather than battling the thought with myself
The entire day.
Guessing what the sticker says?
Guess no more.
It currently states :
"Save me."
4 Comments to "Stereotype Error! X("