A River Flows in Me - Bonjour 2011!! ;D

Life has been wonderful recently!! So many doors have opened to me since i closed the last one. : )
Everything has become less repetitive, less routinized.
I love that my friends are absolutely spontaneous!!
I am being reminded again and again how much i love them!!
You know who you hawt chunks are!! ; ]

What a wonderful way of starting a new year, no??
Although exams are around the corner, and i have big things to achieve this year,
But someone told me before that as long as i don't lose sight of myself,
Everything will continue to flow, if not in the direction i want it to,
Just like a river, it never stops flowing, and i never stop swimming. ^_^

Exciting!! What do i have before me now??
Arrrhhhh!! I can't begin to tell you how totally ecstatic i am of my new love!! :D
And meeting up with some of my past, i realize i actually did miss them!! :O
Never nevertheless, may everything take its natural course to glory. ; ]

Let all the good times be stagnant in memory lane and be remembered holistically within my heart, forever and always.

2011, BRING IT!! ^,^W

I love you are just words.
You know you mean more. ^_^

*~}i{~*

Friday, January 7, 2011 at 6:12 AM

2 Comments to "A River Flows in Me - Bonjour 2011!! ;D"

I love you are just words.
You know you mean more. good one. ^^
and Bring it. >~<W XD

Lols!! Thanks Ang!! : )
Its surprising sometimes how feelings can be described so eloquently in words. ^_^
Wakakakaka!! YESHH, BRING IT!! ; ]
Best luck with your *arhems* too!!
Hope to see good news on your bloggie yeahhh!! Cheers!! :3

Shann