Stranger

Its been 2 weeks since i've been home.
Staying on campus for assignments,
Coming home on weekends seemed a bit strange.

Nonetheless, every time i do,
I actually see my parents more clearly...
Its true that people say distance makes people do silly things.
Haha My parents have been acting all weird lately.
Weird in a good way... ^_^

Mom sending dessert up to my room for the first time,
Dad teasing my mandarin, saying i sound like a china-man!!
LOLS!! These things are unexpected...
But these feelings are always so magnified... So rare...
And since a long long time, i feel loved again. : )

In a way, i feel distance is a healthy thing.
It makes me realise how much i ought to appreciate the things i have.
Or, the things i used to have more often. ; ]

So, may i survive the coming exams with good grace!!
I need all the luck in the whole entire world!!
Just let me vacuum it for just a sec, may i?? X)

exoh.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:53 AM

1 Comment to "Stranger"

Like the both of us as well? haha...
I am temporarily lending you my luck ^^

Hope everything goes as planned for you and I.


Miss ya !!

Luv your last pic ^^^