Tickly tock... Tickly tock...
Time is flying away with my socks!!
Exam is on Monday!!
And, not to say i'm out of my study schedule (besides for maths!! @,@)
I am actually struggling to catch my breath. O,O
How rarely does THIS happen?
Knowing i have such awesome stamina? XD
Anyhuu, i can't believe i turned down something FUN!!
Lols Disappointed much? Nahh Just a lil bit.
There can always be a next time for a hike in Genting...
All i need now is.... Hmmm....
I'm not too sure actually... LMAO!!
I've just gotten numb... And have started to stone again...
Aiikksss!! >.<
So so so so so...
For you lucky free buggers out there,
Ehh!! Spare me some praying time lahh!!
A transfer of luck would be good too!!
Bank in directly to Shann's hp please!!
Thank You!! HAHA!! XD
Because suffocation has found no limits.
Time is flying away with my socks!!
Exam is on Monday!!
And, not to say i'm out of my study schedule (besides for maths!! @,@)
I am actually struggling to catch my breath. O,O
How rarely does THIS happen?
Knowing i have such awesome stamina? XD
Anyhuu, i can't believe i turned down something FUN!!
Lols Disappointed much? Nahh Just a lil bit.
There can always be a next time for a hike in Genting...
All i need now is.... Hmmm....
I'm not too sure actually... LMAO!!
I've just gotten numb... And have started to stone again...
Aiikksss!! >.<
So so so so so...
For you lucky free buggers out there,
Ehh!! Spare me some praying time lahh!!
A transfer of luck would be good too!!
Bank in directly to Shann's hp please!!
Thank You!! HAHA!! XD
Because suffocation has found no limits.For those who are currently suffering like me,
Take care YOU!! : |
exoh.
exoh.
2 Comments to "Gotta Catch My Breath"